A simple cookie recipe, that everyone can make. This is my third time making this recipe. It’s not a very hard cookie to chew. A very soft and healthy cookies. Does not take long to make. Kid will love it and you can make some for work, school and at home snack.
Try out the recipe and enjoy!!!
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 cup of oats
1/2 to 1 cup of dry raisins
1/4 cup nuts or whatever you desire (optional)
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 egg (room temperature)
1/4 cup of milk (room temperature)
1. Prepare all the ingredients on a tray.
2. Take 1 eggs out of the fridge. Use a medium side round container
and put some hot water and soak the eggs in it, until it is room temperature.
3. Put s 1/2 cup of raisins in a bowl and warm water and
heat it in a microwave foe 15 -20 seconds. Take it out and
drain all the water and set it aside until it is all cool down.
4. pour in 1/4 cup of milk in a measuring cup and heat it
in a microwave for 30 seconds. Take it out and
set it aside until it is all cool down.
1. Preheat the oven at 400 Fahrenheit for 10 minute and
continue preheating, until you are ready to bake.
2. Use a bowl and mix in all the dry ingredients, using a spatula.
3. Using a separate bowl add in all the wet ingredients.
4. Incorporate all the liquid ingredients into the dry
ingredients together and mix well using a spatula.
13. When you mix the all together and you see it is very dry.
You can add a bit of oil and continue mixing. Still dry add some
warm water but not too much. Mix the cookie batter until well
combine. When you see the cookie batter is moving itself a bit
That mean it is sticking together very well.
14. Take a cookie pan and place a wax paper. Use a spoon
and place the cookie pieces in a none grease pan.
15. Cook the cookies at 400 Fahrenheit for 10-12 minute.
16. Take the cookies out of the oven right away and place
it on a rack and wait for 10 minutes to cool off.