I like eating banana bread cake, so I decided to make a third one and share it on my blog. This is a Banana Bread Cake recipe, very easy to make and not to hard. I had a different way of making the Banana Bread Cake the third time. One is with walnut and the other one regular Banana Cake. If it is your third time making this, it will be made in a perfect and tasty banana bread cake. Kids and Adults would love this banana cake very much. Try the recipe and enjoy!!
3 ripe medium banana mashed
3/4 cup of sugar
2 eggs (make sure egg is at room temperature)
4 tablespoon of butter or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Quarter teaspoon of salt
2 cups flour
3-4 tablespoon Milk (optional if the mix is too thick at the end)
( Make sure milk is at room temperature)
Add any kind of nuts on the top (Optional)
1. preheat oven to 350F (180 degrees) Grease top of pan. If you are using a rectangular alumni with a wax paper, then you don’t need to grease.
2. In a Large bowl sift 2 cups of flour , 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder and Quarter teaspoon of salt and mix together using a spatula.
3. Take 3 medium ripe bananas and peel the skin. Place it in a blender and blend it well. (make sure there are no big pieces leftover) then set it aside.
4. In a separate bowl put 4 tablespoon of butter and 3/4 cup of sugar.
5. Use an electric mixer and mix until combine. (make sure to scrap off the sugar on the side of the bowl, using a spatula.)
6. Take 2 eggs and crack it in a small bowl and beat it well. Then pour in the sugar and butter mixer.
7. Use an electric mixer and mix well until you do not hear any sugar at the bottom of the bowl.
8. Pour the ripe blend banana in the sugar, eggs and butter mixer and mix it all well combine with a spatula. Important not to over mix the batter.
9. While mixing and you find it is too thick, you can put some milk in it, (optional)
10. If you use milk in the batter, make sure it is well mix with a spatula (note if you do not use milk then you can skip this step)
11. Now use 2 rectangular alumni or a large pan and grease it. Pour it in the pan. Then hit it on the table to remove any air bubbles.
12. you can add any kind of nuts of your desire on the top of the batter by spreading all around. (skip this step if you do not want to put nuts)
12. Bake for 40 min. Check if it’s ready, Using a toothpick by inserting into the banana bread when comes out clean, it is ready. If it does not come out clean then it means it need to be bake a little bit longer.
13. when it is ready. Cool in pan for 10 min. Then transfer to a wire rack.