4 Egg yolks
30mL Vegetable oil
60g Cake flour
Meringue Ingredients: (for the egg white step)
4 Egg whites
1 tsp Lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 170ºC continually until you are ready to bake.
2. Separate the egg white and egg yolk. Add the sugar 4 times in the egg white and whisk with a electric mixer until soft peak.
3. Whisk using a spatula together the egg yolk, vegetable oil and milk. Sieve the cake flour and add the sugar and whisk together, until the you do not see any flour and hear
any sugar in the bottom.
4. Whisk using a spatula in 1/4 of the meringue into the egg yolk mixture. Add the egg yolk mixture back to the remaining meringue and slightly fold until combine.
5. Place the parchment paper on the baking tray. Pour the mixture in the baking tray, slightly pound the tray on the 4 sides to let the air bubble release.
6. Place in the oven and bake it for 10-15 minutes. Then use a toothpick and stick it inside and take it out to see if the toothpick is dry. If it is still not ready bake for another 10-12 min. When you smell the cake and see golden brown it is a bit bigger it is ready. use a baking rack and Lay a parchment paper on it, flip it over and remove parchment paper. place on the cooling rack to let cool for a bit.
7. Cut the first hard line piece and roll it to form a Swiss roll. You need to roll it slowly and pull the parchment paper a bit each time, until you get to the end. Let it sit and cool
for 10 min.
8. When 10 min is cool down. Slowly take the parchment paper off the swiss roll.
9. Take a cutting board and knife. Cut each pieces in a roll and place it on a plate