125g crushed whole white biscuits
50g of melted butter
Mix the butter and crushed biscuits together well. Then using a hand and press
the biscuits and butter together if it can form together without coming lose
combine the ingredients press into the bottom of a 10 in spring form pan
note (if using these ingredient can make 2 pan if you are using a 6 inch pan)
put it in the fridge after
2 tbsp gelatine
1 cup whipping cream
198g Philadelphia cream cheese
525g San Sui Silken Tofu
1/3 cup soymilk
1. In a small saucepan, bring soymilk . Turn heat down to medium. Add in gelatin and stir till dissolved.
2. Using a mixture bowl whip up the whipping cream using an electric mixer
until it stands. Like when you turn the bowl over, the cream does not move.
3. Put the sugar in the cream cheese and use an electric machine mix until it is creamy.
Slowly put the tofu, then galentine water and mix together.
3. Put 1/3 whipping cream in the cream cheese and mix then add the rest of the whipping cream and mix well.
4. Pour half the mixture into the cake mold, and then spread it evenly. and make sure you leave some room for the mirror top. Put into the fridge for 3 hours or overnight before doing the mirror top.
Blueberry Mirror Top
165g Blueberry Jam
1. cold water, sugar galentine over hot water until it is dissolve. Then add in the blueberry Jam and mix.
2. Put it aside and wait until it is cold and pour it over the tofu. Put it back in the fridge and wait for 1 hour until it is ready.
3. take it out and decorate the cake of your desire.