I made another cake, which is the Mango Mousse Cake. This is a good choice for people who does not eat cheese. This cake is just put in the fridge. Does not contain any baking. Try out the recipe and enjoy.
1 1/2 cup crushed whole white biscuits
1/4 cup of melted butter
Mix the butter and crushed biscuits together well. Then using a hand and press
the biscuits and butter together if it can form together without coming lose
combine the ingredients press into the bottom of a 10 in spring form pan
note (if using these ingredient can make 2 pan if you are using a 6 inch pan)
put it in the fridge after
1 1/4 Mango Puree
1/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp Gelatin
1/3 cup milk
1 1/4 Whipping cream (use nurtriwhip)
1 1/4 Plain Yogurt
1. Soak gelatine in milk and boil over hot water and stir until gelatine is dissolve.
2.Add sugar to the mango puree and melt it over hot water until sugar dissolve .
then add the milk and gelatine mixture.
3.Using a mixture bowl whip up the whipping cream using an electric mixer
until it stands. Like when you turn the bowl over, the cream does not move.
Do not over whip.
4.Stir the yogurt to avoid lumps, then add into the mango puree mixture and mix.
Then take 1/3 whip cream into the mango mixture, mixed, then pour the mango mixture back into the rest whip cream to mix.
5. Take it out of the fridge.
6. Pour half the mixture into the cake mold, and then spread it evenly. and make sure you leave some room for the mirror top. Put into the fridge for 3 hours or overnight before doing the mirror top.
Mango Mirror topping
1/3 cup Mango puree
1 1/2 teaspoon Gelatine
1/3 cup Water
Sugar 2 1/2 tbsp
1. soak gelatine in water and boil over hot water until gelatine dissolve
2. Melt mango puree and sugar (until sugar dissolve) over hot water then mix with
3. cool the mix before adding on the of the mousse
4. Decorate the top with any fruits of your desire.
5. then refrigerate.