An easy recipe that can be made as a snack. Kids will like such a delicious dessert.
everyone can make this dessert in a fast and easy way. Hope you will
2 ½ cups marshmallows
3 cups puffed rice cereal
1. Prepare a square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Melt marshmallows over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Stir every 30 seconds to avoid burning.
3. Once the marshmallows are melted, add in the rice cereal
4. Stir until fully combined.
5. Scoop the mixture into the sprayed baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
6. Cool for 30 minutes, then cut into squares.